The following terms and conditions govern your use of this Site, located at www.pte-ltd.co.uk. By using this Site you are indicating your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions").We reserve the right to make changes to this Site and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Agreement; Other Documents; Changes.
This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any such attempt will be null and void unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Power Transmission Engineering Ltd.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government or by the final determination of any court, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
You agree that we, our directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages arising from the operation, content, or use of this Site. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, damages for loss of profits, revenue, data and use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, and use of, this Site or any other hyper-linked Web site.
Certain content from third party vendors may be made available as part of this Site. This content is believed to be reliable, but we do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this content.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability as to this Site. While we endeavor to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information available, the directories and information on this Site may be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors.
- Governmental Authorizations. You are solely responsible for obtaining any licenses or other governmental authorizations related to your use of the Products that may be required by any federal, state or local government agency, and for complying with all rules and regulations imposed by such agencies. Neither Power Transmission Engineering Ltd nor any of its employees is your agent or representative in governmental matters.
- Products. Power Transmission Engineering Ltd's policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Power Transmission Engineering Ltd may revise or discontinue Products at any time. Although availability may be indicated on the Site, we cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, may not be available. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products.
- Copyright and Trademark Notice. All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software (and the compilation of such content), is the property of Power Transmission Engineering Ltd and is protected by international copyright laws.
- General. If any provision or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby . The products offered here are solely for the use of our customers. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without our express written consent.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.