Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
Self-aligning ball bearings are double row, self-retaining units comprising solid outer rings with a concave raceway, inner rings with a cylindrical or tapered bore and ball and cage assemblies.
They are particularly suitable for applications where considerable shaft deflections or misalignment are to be expected. Additionally, the self-aligning ball bearing has the lowest friction of all rolling bearings, which enables it to run cooler even at high speeds.
- Excellent alignment compensation due to the spherical outer ring raceway
- Suitable for low to medium radial loads and low thrust loads
- Open and sealed versions available
- Standard: DIN 616, DIN 630
- Series Single Row: - 1200, 1300, 2200, 2300, 11200, 11300
If you are unable to find the product you require or if you want more information on any of our products or services please contact us.