Spherical Roller Bearings
Spherical roller bearings are inherently self-aligning and very robust. Spherical roller bearings are double row, self-retaining units comprising solid outer rings with a concave raceway, solid inner rings and barrel rollers with cages. The inner rings with cylindrical or tapered bores.
The symmetrical barrel rollers freely align themselves to the concave outer ring raceway. As a result, shaft deflections and mislignments of the bearing seats are compensated.
- Excellent alignment compensation
- Suitable for large radial loads
- Low to medium speed ratings
- Open and sealed versions available
- Standard: DIN 616, DIN 635 (Part 2)
- Series: - 21300, 22200, 22300, 23000, 23100, 23200, 23900, 24000, 24100
If you are unable to find the product you require or if you want more information on any of our products or services please contact us.